Wednesday, May 2, 2018

What is life for?

What is life for?

1. To develop an apparatus to experience life to the fullest possible extent of that apparatus and its environment…

2. To replicate the organism’s DNA which transmits life. Whatever the result, the history of that organism’s chemistry, DNA and neuronal programming will generate inevitable outcomes, the product of a multitude of interactions internal and external, from the beginning capacities, modified by the programming of experience… 

The organism makes no conscious choices as it grows. All its predetermined actions cause interactions that in turn predetermine future actions… Even as I think I have choice, what I manifest in action proceeds from previous programs…

 If you want to know my references for this, I can only say you would have to examine my 83 year history plus the histories bequeathed to me in my DNA and adjuncts that come with it, and any quantum entanglements or time entanglements to which I have been subjected. 

Donato April 28   2018


No comments: