Friday, January 10, 2014

Religion of Religious

Religion or Religious

I am a religious person. A sweat lodge leader, a Pipe Carrier, but I belong to no religion. All the organized religions are corrupted by the will to power of their leaders, and the neediness of their congregations, who need to be told how to worship, what to do; who are out of touch with their own internal moral compass, their own sense of natural justice, and so demand a leader. Then they complain about how they are led... taking no responsibility for defining the path for themselves, just sitting in the weeds throwing spitballs, when Daddy brings them results they don’t want... So I am a priest in my own religion. If so moved, I change.

Clearly, The Universe is born out of and carries a deep longing for self-fulfillment which manifests in continuous creation. Every entity, part of the whole, including myself and yourself, carries that same longing and manifests our own creation daily. So I am a creator, part of Creation, and so are you. I need no leader, nor do you. My companions are companions in Creation, all one. Hallelujah!



Donato Cianci Jan. 10 2014

For My Partners in Creation

Had I a garden
Full of roses
All singing
To each other
I would not think
Of them more often
Than I think of you
My days these days
Are full of such roses
Full of such thoughts
Singing to each other
Under the busy work
We do masking our sounds
Only hearing our harmonies
In the silence around us
When we are together
In creation.

Donato Cianci  Apr 24  2006

No comments: