Friday, January 10, 2014

To Forgive

A post on Facebook by Julia Cianci made me think of the word "forgiven". Seems to be about relationship, mine with others, whether outwardly in reality or inwardly in thought, but at a deeper level its all about myself. My relationship with myself. I forgive so I won’t have to carry around resentment which is dangerous to my health and maybe to the other’s too!. But then, who is myself? Its all one, so I am just an apparatus at one with all the other apparatuses on the universe, and a soul the same as all the others. All one. Now I don’t want to bother with forgiveness, just pay attention and enjoy the show, never have any resentment in the first place, so no need to forgive. Just say oh listen to this, isn’t this interesting, look at what I’ve created here today! All of it all I experience is my soul’s creation of  the day. Everything I see and experience is part of the whole and all of it is me.

Jan 10   2014

No comments: